Coralife Energy Savers ACL54210 50/50 Mini Compact Bulb, 20w

Coralife Energy Savers ACL54210 50/50 Mini Compact Bulb, 20w
  • Cora life is one of the markets leading manufacturers of premium aquarium products
  • This bulb enhances freshwater and saltwater aquariums
  • It has a high-intensity output with low operating temperature
  • Coralife is one of the market?s leading manufacturers of premium aquarium products
  • Coralife is one of the market?s leading manufacturers of premium aquarium products.
  • This bulb enhances freshwater and saltwater aquariums.

I have been using two of these for my 10 gallon reef tank for a couple months. Corals look great, macro algeas are growing fast. Best of all, I didn't even have to buy expensive fixtures for them. Fit right into a standard light bulb socket.

Buy Coralife Energy Savers ACL54210 50/50 Mini Compact Bulb, 20w Now

I have a Nano-tank with just fish and live rock and this light works great for my tank. Has a great life span approx 8 months. I use two for my 10g tank and lights every corner, except of cources my caves and such. Does evaporate about half a gallon of water a week though from the heat it produces.

Read Best Reviews of Coralife Energy Savers ACL54210 50/50 Mini Compact Bulb, 20w Here

Re: the review above. The blue color you were unhappy with is called actinic. It's meant to simulate the light at depth on a coral reef. These bulbs weren't intended for freshwater aquariums--saltwater fish do just fine with the blue light, and these bulbs are a relatively inexpensive way to get good reef lighting for a small tank.

Want Coralife Energy Savers ACL54210 50/50 Mini Compact Bulb, 20w Discount?

While the bulb is awesome(Im currently using it on 6 different tanks),this company is something else entirely. I placed an order with them on a Saturday,with it saying there were plenty in stock,and after waiting untill Wednesday of the following week with no ship date(I expidited my order),I began to wonder if they were ever going to send it out. It turns out they never had it in stock and had to order it......without ever even bothering to let me know about it. Apparently they think waiting over a full business week for an order to just ship out(they told me,after calling them,it wouldn't ship till the following week...!!),never mind how long it will take to actually receive it, is an ok thing to do to a customer.

They obviously lie about their stock to get you to order from them instead of a more reputable seller on here,so my advice is to avoid Ozbo if you actually want your product in a timely fashion without being lied to.

Save 45% Off

I purchased for my ten gallon saltwater tank with and incandescent hood. The bulbs fit perfect and the light is great. What an easy way to get 40 watts of lighting. Now I am looking forward to see how coral will do under these lights. As far as growing fresh water plants in a ten gallon tank, and using an incandescent hood, go to Walmart and buy some 10W full spectrum mini compacts for less than 6 bucks each.

0 comments:

Post a Comment