Finnex Fugeray-R Ultra Slim Aquarium LED Light Fixture

Finnex Fugeray-R Ultra Slim Aquarium LED Light FixturePerfect for a 10-gallon or smaller tank. I use it for a five gallon that has moss and dwarf hairgrass, and it does its job well. Love the red accents, too.

So far it looks fantastic on my fluval chi

The output is super bright the red lights are awesome. Im super happy .

Ill update in a few months but for now Id buy it again.

Buy Finnex Fugeray-R Ultra Slim Aquarium LED Light Fixture Now

Received this light yesterday for my 12 by 12 planted cube. I agree with other reviewer that this light would be sufficient for up to a 10 gallon tank. Build quality is strong. Light output/color is very nice and at around 40 bucks, I'd give it an early strong buy rating. I will update once I actually see some growth results.

I have posted pics of red only and both white/red lighting above.

Cheers!

Read Best Reviews of Finnex Fugeray-R Ultra Slim Aquarium LED Light Fixture Here

I've had this light over my planted 3 gallon cube for months and I have really nice growth with minimal algae. Very nice design. The flexible arm is sturdy, yet allows for adjustments in order to obtain the ideal height above the tank. The LED's have maintained their intensity so far. Excellent light that lives up to the Finnex name.

Want Finnex Fugeray-R Ultra Slim Aquarium LED Light Fixture Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment