Geometric Specialty Fluorescent Full Hexagon Aquarium Hood in Oak

Perfecto Manufacturing APF23271 Marineland Perfect-a-Lite Fluorescent Full Aquarium Specialty Lighting Hoods, 27-Gallon, OakNice lid however, the cut out in the back that accomidates the filter system is too small for filter systems designed to fit a 55 gal. tank.

This matches and fits my aquarium perfectly. I purchased my aquarium second hand and had a hard time finding a place that would just give the measurements on their hood as I didn't know what size my aquarium was. I even called the Perfecto manufacturer, who was recommended by another store, and they couldn't give me the answer. I finally found theaquariumguys.com and they posted the measurements. I am very pleased and would highly recommend this item and this especially company. Thanks!

Buy Geometric Specialty Fluorescent Full Hexagon Aquarium Hood in Oak Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment