EcoPlus Submersible Pump - 132 gph - 4.3 ft. max - 9W - 3/8 in. ID

EcoPlus Submersible Pump - 132 gph - 4.3 ft. max - 9W - 3/8 in. IDThe pump sent is not the pump pictured. Also, the end of the pump wont stay on the unit. Steer clear of this one...

Bought this as a replacement for a small fountain. The rise is about 2 feet, and I have to keep the pump dialed back to about 20% flow to keep it from going too fast, so there's plenty of power. It's been running constantly for two months without a hitch.

Buy EcoPlus Submersible Pump - 132 gph - 4.3 ft. max - 9W - 3/8 in. ID Now

Not the pump in the picture and does not even reach 3 feet high. It is a waste of money.

Read Best Reviews of EcoPlus Submersible Pump - 132 gph - 4.3 ft. max - 9W - 3/8 in. ID Here

When I first got it, it worked well. However, within 45 days it started rattling when I turned it on... past the time that I could return it to Amazon. I would expect a pump to last longer than 45 days.

Want EcoPlus Submersible Pump - 132 gph - 4.3 ft. max - 9W - 3/8 in. ID Discount?

I bought this pump to replace the one in my office fountain which died after about 8 years.

It doesn't look quite like the picture but that doesn't matter. It fit into the required space and connected to the existing tubing. There were several other connective options in the package which I didn't need.

On the lowest setting it moves the water up approx 2 1/2 feet and spills it over the top. MOST IMPORTANTLY, it does so silently!

0 comments:

Post a Comment