API Melafix Marine Bottle, 16-Ounce

API Melafix Marine Bottle, 16-OunceThis seemed to help the problem with cotton mouth on one fish. Sometimes one fish will get very stressed and have probems with fungus or parasites.It can be hard to know what the problem is. Melafix seems to work fine for the problems it clams to cure.

One of my adult male Wild Cross Angel fish was recently injured. He had a serious wound in his left side caused by a breeding pair that were protecting their eggs and territory. I moved him and used the Melafix to heal his wounds. I has worked very well. He is healing nicely and is eating again. He is well on his way to recovery. I highly recommend this product.

Buy API Melafix Marine Bottle, 16-Ounce Now

API Melafix Marine Bottle, 16-Ounce ~ I am having really great results for fin rot on my betas with this medicine. This is my 7th day and it appears as if the fungus is gone. Thank you Aquarium Pharmaceuticals.

Read Best Reviews of API Melafix Marine Bottle, 16-Ounce Here

The medicine was not very effective . I used it to treat my powder blue tang and fox face for ick and pop eyes and the blue tangs condition got worst till it died and the fox face still had pop eye after the full. Treatment. I give it 3 stars because unlike most treatment this actually didn't effect the corals or inverts so I was happy about that. But as for the actual treatment part I wouldn't use it again.

Want API Melafix Marine Bottle, 16-Ounce Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment