All-Glass Aquarium Black 24" Fluorescent Strip Lite

All-Glass Aquarium Black 24' Fluorescent Strip LiteWorked on our aquarium for about three months then just stopped. Not sure what went wrong. I will contact the seller and see if I can return it but that's probably a long shot. Very frustrating.

Update 9/27/12: Like a fool, I bought another thinking it was a fluke the first time. It happened again after a few months. Do not buy this product. The quality is just horrible. I bought a bulb first, think it was that. What a waste.

Like the previous reviewer, I am disappointed that the fixture didn't last longer. I will look elsewhere for the replacement.

Buy All-Glass Aquarium Black 24" Fluorescent Strip Lite Now

i like this light , it doesnt exactly fit my old hood but thats not any fault of the light . good product , definently cheaper than going to one of the big pet store chains

Read Best Reviews of All-Glass Aquarium Black 24" Fluorescent Strip Lite Here

Great product. Just as described. The light is very bright and my fish are happy again. Packaged with lots of care.

Want All-Glass Aquarium Black 24" Fluorescent Strip Lite Discount?

Just as described, works and fits perfectly.

Great buy, don't miss out! Would purchase this again and again.

Dont get fooled by the rest!

Save 34% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment