Baby biOrb Swap Top Pink - 4 Gallon

Baby biOrb Swap Top Pink - 4 GallonI bought this top because I love pink personally. It really adds a feminine touch to your biOrb, which I love. My only complaint is that it does not stay attached to the biorb itself. It is not a big issue as you do not move the biOrb around much, but I wish the company would have made it so it would stay attached to the biOrb rather than sit on it/around it if you know what I mean. Nonetheless, I would have gotten it either way just for the touch of pink.

bought the item for my daughters' baby bi-orb tank and she loves it...loves the idea of being able to change colors to fit her mood and room change...recommend it highly...its like getting a new tank with each change.

Buy Baby biOrb Swap Top Pink - 4 Gallon Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment