I used a brush like this approximately 40 years ago. I had aquariums back then. Had babies come along and the iron aquarium stands back then seemed to top heavy for me. So I gave up my 29 gallon tank to keep crawling and climbing babies safe. Now in my "golden years" I am back with three aquariums and I needed another brush. I only found one pet store carrying them here. So I wanted one for my friends with aquariums to make their life a little easier. So I hunted and found them through Amazon. By the way the only pet store who had them was Petco. How about that! Thanks and Blessings, Judy Gray
Petco Flexible Twin Head Brush
Posted by
batteries
on Wednesday, May 14, 2014
I used a brush like this approximately 40 years ago. I had aquariums back then. Had babies come along and the iron aquarium stands back then seemed to top heavy for me. So I gave up my 29 gallon tank to keep crawling and climbing babies safe. Now in my "golden years" I am back with three aquariums and I needed another brush. I only found one pet store carrying them here. So I wanted one for my friends with aquariums to make their life a little easier. So I hunted and found them through Amazon. By the way the only pet store who had them was Petco. How about that! Thanks and Blessings, Judy Gray

0 comments:
Post a Comment