I bought two of these and was so excited when I opened the package. These are as big as a dinner plate and look real! They look elegant floating on my pond and are providing some much needed shade and decor. These are made out of a foam material and are so much more realistic than the plastic kind. I'm very happy with my purchase and am going to be ordering several more.
Como Foam White Lotus Green Base Ornament Decor for Aquarium
Posted by
batteries
on Wednesday, September 24, 2014
I bought two of these and was so excited when I opened the package. These are as big as a dinner plate and look real! They look elegant floating on my pond and are providing some much needed shade and decor. These are made out of a foam material and are so much more realistic than the plastic kind. I'm very happy with my purchase and am going to be ordering several more.

0 comments:
Post a Comment