Coralife 05523 50/50 Straight Pin Compact Fluorescent Lamp, 24-Watt

Coralife 05523 50/50 Straight Pin Compact Fluorescent Lamp, 24-WattProduct was just as advertised and suited my needs perfectly (freshwater aquarium). Seller also let me know before shipping it that the box was not in perfect condition, but the product was fine and gave me the opportunity to cancel. Everything was fine and my guppies and neons are enjoying the light.

I've used Coralife PC bulbs in various applications for many years with no complaints. I use this on for my HOB Fuge where some of its light spills over into the tank. I've found it to be doing what it needs to do, keeping the Chaeto alive & fitting into my CPR AquaFuge Light fixture (13").

Buy Coralife 05523 50/50 Straight Pin Compact Fluorescent Lamp, 24-Watt Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment