SunSun JVP-201 1585 GPH Wavemaker Powerhead Dual Aquarium Circulation Pump

SunSun JVP-201 1585 GPH Wavemaker Powerhead Dual Aquarium Circulation PumpJust got my 2 sunsun jvp-201 in ,,put them in tge tank just to check it out .don't have my wavemaker controller in so I just plugged them up ,let just say thay can move some water! very quite ,the only sound was the water im impressed have had way more expense pumps that did not work even close to this one.

This pump is awesome! Seller was right of backing it's name on this pump, I chose this pump over the JVP-202. Yes, 202 was a very powerful pump but the suction cups holding it kept on dislocating which obviously cannot hold the pump's power. This JVP-201 though came with a very nice suction holder which also is a very powerful pump that circulates all the water in my 75 gal tank. Make no mistakes in trying out other expensive brands and go with this pump as it really is the one you're looking for. SunSun JVP-201 1585 gph Dual Aquarium Circulation Pump Wavemaker Powerhead

Buy SunSun JVP-201 1585 GPH Wavemaker Powerhead Dual Aquarium Circulation Pump Now

I ordered 4 of these products for a 135 gal tank.. OVERKILL.. BUT I run them in cycles to create waves and irregular currents. They work great and are quiet.. I'm sure my reef will enjoy this for years to come!

Read Best Reviews of SunSun JVP-201 1585 GPH Wavemaker Powerhead Dual Aquarium Circulation Pump Here

I will start off by saying that I am not hard to please and never really write a review if a product does half of what they will say it will do.... these pumps are cheap and that's what I expected (cheap pumps).

I have a wave controller that turns on pump on while turning the other pump off. These pumps left alone would probably be fine, but they vibrate like crazy when being turned on, I thought I could deal with this until I woke up the next morning and both pumps were shaking so bad it looked like an epileptic seizure. I proceeded to turn the pumps off and give them one more chance (because I loved the price_), but I must say "these pumps are slated for a quick return".

Want SunSun JVP-201 1585 GPH Wavemaker Powerhead Dual Aquarium Circulation Pump Discount?

Dont waste you money. Not only is the SUPER LOUD, will drive you crazy but the adapters that go on the end, that allow you to change the direction fall off. No matter how hard you push them on ( of course the simple thing would be to screw on ) they get shot across the tank.

You get what you pay for !!!!

Save 46% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment