25 Foot - Python No Spill Clean and Fill Aquarium Maintenance System

25 Foot - Python No Spill Clean and Fill Aquarium Maintenance SystemThis is the most helpful product for any tank over 40 gallons, someone with back problems, or just those that are sick and tired of the water mess and buckets.

It's very well manufactured, even comes with a warranty, and it is soooo much easier to make a water change. Just hook it up, turn on your faucet and start syphoning. Also no mess when filling the tank back up.

If the aquarium is located a little higher than the sink you're using it will continue to syphon by itself and you can turn off the faucet. Otherwise the ratio is 5gal tank water syphoned out per gallon out of the faucet, which could be a little wasteful with bigger tanks.

I would give this product 10 stars, not 5. It's unbelievable how easy and enjoyable my fish tank maintanance become since I started using this kit. Not mentioning the quality of water and general appearance of the tank. Even algea bothers me much less since. I am always kind of sceptical when reading somebody else's product review, but never afraid to try something new myself. In this case it pays off 100% very smart, efficient and convenient device, doesn't require much space for storage and easy to use. The price is affordable as well. Do not hesitate to buy it if you have pretty big fish tank mine is 29 gallons. Along with using Emperor filter I do not have any tough time to keep my aquarium sparkling clean and my fish are healthy as never. Trust it and good luck!

Anna :)

Buy 25 Foot - Python No Spill Clean and Fill Aquarium Maintenance System Now

This is my second NSPC&F after the first one, which lasted around 3 years of weekly use, succumbed to my punishment.

This siphon really does make a huge difference in changing the water in my 75 gallon tank -what used to take an hour now takes 20-30 minutes. Plus, there's a LOT less mess than hauling buckets of water through the house.

Read Best Reviews of 25 Foot - Python No Spill Clean and Fill Aquarium Maintenance System Here

This product is so helpful, it's ingenious. A simple vacuum/pump arrangement lets you suck water out of the aquarium and pump it back in without effort. I have a 29 gallon tank and only a 2 gallon bucket. Water changes used to take 30-40 minutes. Now, I can accomplish the same task in 10-15 minutes depending on the water pressure I use.

In contrast to the typical siphon gravel vac that comes with most aquarium kits, I find that the fish are less startled and less traumatized by the water changes using the Python. It also sucks up more waste than the siphon vac. As a new aquarist, this handy device has made tank maintenance very easy, thus helping me keep my enthusiasm for the hobby high. Looking forward to expanding to a 55g tank in the fall. Highly recommended.

Want 25 Foot - Python No Spill Clean and Fill Aquarium Maintenance System Discount?

The hose and syphon end is very good and durable. I have owned 4 of these since they came out. All of them broke at the faucet end, Drain/Fill part...ended up replacing them with waterbed fill kits, and those break too. (BTW) exactly the same thing! The other issue is there in-line shut off valves are junk as well. Lost $400 of Orange Mellow Angels because I had the hose in the tank with the valve shut off....got a phone call and came back 40mins later to continue my water changes to find a broken heater and dead fish with 1/4" of water in the tank. Valve was definitely shut off! I did a test with it on another tank and witnessed it drain a 30 gal tank in 40 minutes, with valve shut off, they leak around seal....needless to say, it got pitched and I got to flush cash down the drain (dead fish). I still use them however, I hook it up directly to faucet to fill tank and use a clamp to hold hose to utility sink to drain with it. Trick is to start filling tank with it on faucet then turn water off, unscrew it and it will start the syphon for you. Hope this helps.

Save 10% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment