Desert Cactus Aquarium or Terrarium Background, 19" x 50"

Desert Cactus Aquarium or Terrarium Background, 19' x 50'I bought this for our 36"x18"x16" beardie tank. The image quality is good and it's high quality. I had to trim it a bit to get it to fit correctly-I did this with a grid ruler and rotary cutter. I don't know if my order was a mistake, but the description for this is 19"x50" and I ended up with well over 10 feet! Use good double sided tape along the edges to get in place.

I bought this for my 75 gallon tank for my bearded dragon. It is exactly what I was looking for! The color is amazing, it is a nice laminated photo with seamless transitions and it is double sided! It shipped and arrived extremely fast.

**NOTE TO POTENTIAL BUYERS**

This is 19 inches by 50 FEET (the description stated 50 inches). You get an entire roll of the stuff. Granted I didn't really find this to be a problem as it is still a great price, now I just have plenty of extra in case I screw up trimming it :-P

Buy Desert Cactus Aquarium or Terrarium Background, 19" x 50" Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment