Fluval 404 Foam Filter Block - 2-Pack

Fluval 404 Foam Filter Block - 2-PackThe pore size is so much bigger and not as dense compare to the original one that came with the canister, I'm a bit disappointed....

Made in China

These work perfectly fine with Fluval's latest. I am using them with their newest 406! Results are very good so no worries.

Buy Fluval 404 Foam Filter Block - 2-Pack Now

These foam filters are easy to install and fit perfectly in my fluval 405 filter. I usually rinse them 2 or 3 times before I replace them, and they've worked really well for me.

Read Best Reviews of Fluval 404 Foam Filter Block - 2-Pack Here

Best filter products ever! Very long lasting high quality products and provide me with consistently clean aquarium water month after month.

Want Fluval 404 Foam Filter Block - 2-Pack Discount?

These are definitely not the same quality as what you get when you buy the filter. They are super cheap, and the foam is spread out with much larger holes. Definitely won't do a good job filtering out larger particles.

Save 16% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment