This product saved me from selling my tank. I was dealing with cloudy water in my predator tank 220gal. I was so upset that I was going to sell the team but my lfs told me to use a uv light and this one cleared up my tank in less than a week and is still clear after running itfor about a month. I used push connect fittings from Lowes and is very easy to install.I am very pleased with this sterilizer. I am using it on my 150 gallon FOWLR system with a moderate bio-load of fish. They all had a mild case if ICH, and since putting this sterilizer in place the ICH has improved. I didn't expect it to cure the ICH, but i think it improved the water quality enough that they were able to keep it in check. Installation was fairly easy and I have had no problems in the couple weeks it has been running.
Coralife 77072 12X Turbo Twist UV Sterilizer
Posted by
batteries
on Thursday, March 6, 2014
This product saved me from selling my tank. I was dealing with cloudy water in my predator tank 220gal. I was so upset that I was going to sell the team but my lfs told me to use a uv light and this one cleared up my tank in less than a week and is still clear after running itfor about a month. I used push connect fittings from Lowes and is very easy to install.I am very pleased with this sterilizer. I am using it on my 150 gallon FOWLR system with a moderate bio-load of fish. They all had a mild case if ICH, and since putting this sterilizer in place the ICH has improved. I didn't expect it to cure the ICH, but i think it improved the water quality enough that they were able to keep it in check. Installation was fairly easy and I have had no problems in the couple weeks it has been running.

0 comments:
Post a Comment