This was great to start out with. Soon though this caused my tank to cloud up and the ammonia levels to spike.I use this size in my 5.5 gallon betta tank and a larger model in my 50 gallon along with a hang on back filters and the water is crystal clear. The only reason I mark them down is that their replacement cartridges are frequently ill-fitting and tough to replace. I'm not sure if there's some secret to this or if mine are just badly molded parts but every so often I have this problem. You can use them without the cartridges and as long as you have a hang on back or other filtration you'll be fine.Buy Lee's 5-1/2 Original Undergravel Filter, 7-1/2-Inch by 15-Inch Now
It was difficult to put together. The little clear o-rings were very stubborn. In the end, it was annoying to get in and didn't really do what I wanted. Of course, I wasn't sure I wanted an undergravel filter. I'm pretty sure my opinion isn't worth much on this product. Just stretch out the o-rings before you try to fit them on. :)Read Best Reviews of Lee's 5-1/2 Original Undergravel Filter, 7-1/2-Inch by 15-Inch Here

0 comments:
Post a Comment