This aquarium stand works well. The construction is study enough for a 29 gallon aquarium and some books on the shelves. Very simple design, which I like.Very well made and sturdy tank stand; I'm very impressed, specially for the price! Assembling it took about ten minutes tops, and was extremely simple.I used it for my 25 gallon Aqueon 24" on the top shelf and also set my 3 gallon nano tank on the middle shelf with no problems so far! I couldn't be happier, and will buy again from the seller.
Potential buyer should note that the screws that hold the legs of the tank protrude on the top shelf , and might damage the bottom of a tank that is set on it. Likewise, the stand is NOT waterproof, mine bubbled up with in minutes of water being spilled on it!
Buy Aquatic Fundamentals 20/29/37 Gallon Aquarium Stand with Shelf Now
I like the open shelves, and it's sturdy enough to hold my ten gallon tank.It is a bit wobbly, but this shouldn't be a concern at all if you don't have kids or aren't pushing up against it. Also, there are four screws that pop out a bit on the top shelf, for the tank, but I placed a towel between the tank and the shelf and it's covered up.
Good value, does its job.
Read Best Reviews of Aquatic Fundamentals 20/29/37 Gallon Aquarium Stand with Shelf Here

0 comments:
Post a Comment