I was concerned when I tested my aquarium water and found that the ammonia wasn't 0.0 even though I have been consistent in doing weekly water changes. Just on a hunch, I went ahead and tested the water from my faucet. This is when I found out that my public water had ammonia in it. So now I just treat each water change with a drop of Seachem, and my water is consistently registering 0.0 for ammonia. This make me and my fish very happy!!!
Seachem Prime Freshwater and Saltwater
Posted by
batteries
on Saturday, May 24, 2014
I was concerned when I tested my aquarium water and found that the ammonia wasn't 0.0 even though I have been consistent in doing weekly water changes. Just on a hunch, I went ahead and tested the water from my faucet. This is when I found out that my public water had ammonia in it. So now I just treat each water change with a drop of Seachem, and my water is consistently registering 0.0 for ammonia. This make me and my fish very happy!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment