Finnex Ray2 Aquarium Day/Actinic LED Light

Finnex Ray2 Aquarium Day/Actinic LED Light, 48-InchI usually never write reviews but based on how much this impressed me when I first turned it on and the fact that there are almost no reviews for this light anywhere on the net, I decided to write one. I have a 10 gallon reef tank and until now, never had good lighting for it. So, I have been researching a lot the past couple of months on different lighting because I am starting to add more and more corals to my setup. Man is this light bright and very beautiful. The strip of white LEDs with the strip of blue LEDs brings out a lot of color on my fish and corals...especially my star polyps.

I have uploaded some pics that I took with my zoom. I was hesitant at first because the pics just don't do it justice.

Granted I just received this light today, but I would recommend this light to anyone with a small reef tank.

I will add some notes in few weeks to see how my fish and corals react. I am also very interested to see if my green bubble tip anemone will react positively to it too!

Satisfied with the light for the price although a bit more blue than I had expected.

Pros 1.) affordable 2.) LED

Cons 1.) the adjustable "legs" that the light sits on are notably cheap and did not fit my 30 gal. cube aquarium (19" but I had hoped there would be an adequate range of adjustment in the light. 2.) the power cord is SHORT. I can't picture the advantage of such a short cord and it did not really work for my set up.

Overall as long as the two cons don't worry you this would be a good buy for the price.

Buy Finnex Ray2 Aquarium Day/Actinic LED Light Now

I needed to get four to provide the light that I wanted for my 125 Gallon but two would have probably worked just fine

Read Best Reviews of Finnex Ray2 Aquarium Day/Actinic LED Light Here

I've got this for my sump setup because I got a condy anemone. Within a month or two with proper feeding it has regained a nice brownish color from a meek off white... and is very active. At first I wasn't for sure how much it would help but I'm running this with a ecobright 5700k compact flourecent bulb to help the algae grow nicely. People are amazed at how nice my sump looks. I would definately purchase their brand for other tanks when needed.

Want Finnex Ray2 Aquarium Day/Actinic LED Light Discount?

Very good light for the money. If you have been looking for a LED light that wont break the bank, give this a try. The actinic really makes the colors pop and my Coral Beauty looks awesome in the light. Hopefully this lasts as advertised. I ended up putting this on a 36" wide tank since i have a hood and would not fit with the 36inch size due to the way it mounts. I was able to create a custom hanging mount easily. The key is the light goes edge to edge with no issues.

Save 16% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment