PondCare Summer Staple Pellet Fish Food, 10 Ounce

PondCare Summer Staple Pellet Fish Food, 10 OunceMy pond goldfish like it. Small pellets for smaller fish. My fish are about 4-5 inches, and they can eat 2 at a time.

The goldfish in our pond love this food. Previous years we used a regular goldfish flake food, and always had algae problems (it never occurred to me there might be a different food for pond fish versus aquarium fish). I'm not sure if this food is what's helped so much this year, but this year we have a crystal clear pond and seemingly super happy fish. I know it, because this summer I could actually see them! I'm ordering PondCare 180 Spring & Autumn Pellet Fish Food for the cooler months.

Buy PondCare Summer Staple Pellet Fish Food, 10 Ounce Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment