Como Mini Biochemical Sponge Filter for Aquarium Fish Tank

Como Mini Biochemical Sponge Filter for Aquarium Fish TankSince I purchased these sponge filters for my tanks, my aquatic pets are much healthier. the tanks stay cleaner and they are so easy to clean plus very economical to use. I keep all kinds of tropical fish, axolotyls and crabs. I have tried other companies sponge filters and they do not compare in keeping the tank clean and healthy. They are also much quieter than the other brands even though they put out large bubbles; the current is not bothersome to my creatures that do not like rapid moving water. The Como Biochemical Sponge Filter for Aquarium Fish Tank are the only sponge filters I will buy.

I use this filter in my 10 gallon, two 25-high gallon and in my 36 gallon bow-front. I buy the large ones for my 40, 55 and 60 gallon. (I use two large in the 60 gallon.) These are in addition to the hang-on the back filters as I keep creatures that create a lot of waste and I feed them well.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Diet based on the plants is healthier and since the plants are rich into the flavonoids, it means that flavonoids are also healthy. See here: www.nfextracts.com/luteolin-supplements. This is the idea behind the Luteolin supplements with other flavonoid based supplements.

Post a Comment