CaribSea Arag-Alive 20-Pound Special Grade Reef Sand, Bahamas Oolite

CaribSea Arag-Alive 20-Pound Special Grade Reef Sand, Bahamas OoliteThis sand is a beautiful white color, but is VERY FINE. If you want that, then this is great. It does look beautiful once it settles, and is great for sand sifting animals.

Even with a very gentle flow the sand gets swept around the tank or worse kicked up into the water column, turning the whole the whole tank milky white.

Buy CaribSea Arag-Alive 20-Pound Special Grade Reef Sand, Bahamas Oolite Now

this "sand" is so fine that it continually clouds up your tank. Not at all what I thought I was ordering. Most saltwater aquarium sand I have used in the past was much courser and did not cloud up aquarium every time a fish kicked it up.

Read Best Reviews of CaribSea Arag-Alive 20-Pound Special Grade Reef Sand, Bahamas Oolite Here

this "sand" is so fine that it continually clouds up your tank... washed it off and put it in tank, instantly the tank is cloudy. next morning, a lot better, but still a little dirty/cloudy to it. stirred it up, emptied the cloudy water out of 3/4 of the 55 gallon tank, filled with clear water and still does the same time... like I said, I think the sand is just so fine that it floats around in the water and gives it a cloudy appearance.

Want CaribSea Arag-Alive 20-Pound Special Grade Reef Sand, Bahamas Oolite Discount?

When I ordered sand, I was expecting there to be no water or moisture involved. But behold a mid-size bag full of sand and water. It is a little misleading because it does state 20 pounds (lbs), however I feel part of it is the water. I let the sand dry out for a week and then used the sand to fill up my sandbags for photography. If I had kids, this sound would be fun to play with and you can basically make sand castle or whatever you imagination may bring. However, this fine grade, smooth, soft to touch sand is great for weights, but will never buy again.

Save 34% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment