Eleocharis acicularis "Dwarf Hairgrass" Live Aquarium Plant

Eleocharis acicularis 'Dwarf Hairgrass Pot' Live Aquarium PlantI bought some dwarf hairgrass. This was the first time I bought an aquarium plant online and was concerned about whether it would be mostly dead when it arrived. However, my fears quickly vanished when I opened the package. They sent much more than expected, it was full and healthy, and it looks great in my tank. When I contacted them with a question about storing it until I could get it into my tank, they responded within minutes. I was so pleased with the plants and their customer service that I bought more plants within minutes of receiving the hairgrass. I will without question continue to buy more from them in the future.

I received this plant along with a few others yesterday. All the plants were in great condition. The only thing you need to be prepared for is to clean your tank ALOT when you first put this particular plant in. There are many, what I assume to be seeds, that float off of it along with some dead pieces of grass. Still a great plant, but be prepared to clean a lot of debris out of the tank.

*update*

After having this plant in my aquarium for a couple of days, snails started appearing and quickly took over! BEWARE of this plant because it will contain snails and you will have to remove them otherwise they will take over your aquarium!

Buy Eleocharis acicularis "Dwarf Hairgrass" Live Aquarium Plant Now

I placed my order on a friday, and recieved the plant on monday. Shipping was fast, and i was also weary about the health of the plant. The plant was healthy, and looked great. There was hardly any discoloration. I even got an extra amount of the plant, due to the fact that the main package was not as full as the company would of liked it to be. Again the health of the plant was great, and shipping was fast. I was a little disappointed in the actual amount I received. I had expected more, and based the quantity i was to recieve on others comments. So maybe thats my mistake. Actual amount i recieved was probably the length and width of a dvd case.

Read Best Reviews of Eleocharis acicularis "Dwarf Hairgrass" Live Aquarium Plant Here

Huge huge huge mat of this stuff! I have a 29gal and a 10 and still cant find enough places to put this stuff! It is super healthy, looks great and my danios and harlequins love breeding in it! It comes in a cocofiber mat, that is a little hard to get the roots out of if you want to totally replant it, but you can also just put the mat in and bury it. The grass is SUPER thick and adds a great meadowey look to my aquariums. Would totally buy it again :)

Want Eleocharis acicularis "Dwarf Hairgrass" Live Aquarium Plant Discount?

I love this stuff. It came perfect and it already growing in my tank after a weekend! thank you guys for your epic speed of shipping!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Compared with the glass reactor with jacket, the high quality stone crusher has wide applications. Here: www.toption-china.com/products/glass-reactor-with-jacket-10l. Generally speaking, the stone crusher machine may include vibrating feeder, stone jaw crusher, pex jaw crusher, vertical shaft impact crusher, vibrating screen, sand washing machine etc.

Post a Comment