ViaAqua Titanium Aquarium Heater, 300-Watt

ViaAqua Titanium Aquarium Heater, 300-Wattthis is the best and most reliable heater for the money on the market today . It has a digatal read out along with it being titanium . mine ran out of water by accident and did no damage to the heater. great product i use them in all of my tanks.

Installed this heater in my 55 gallon tank. It brought the temp up quickly and has maintained since. Great product, love the digital feature and outside of tank adjustment. No more dipping my arm in the tank for slight adjustments.

Buy ViaAqua Titanium Aquarium Heater, 300-Watt Now

I have been through quite a few heaters in my time, maybe a dozen. I have had expensive and cheap heaters.

I have been using this for a month now and it's great and keeps consistent temps. The digital readout is accurate as compared to my old fashioned in tank glass thermometer.

The thermostat takes a minute or two to learn probably have to use the manual to at least double check if you are using the one button properly like I had to (I hate having to read manuals). So setting it up is a little clunky initially, but overall not too bad.

The heather itself was slim for a 300 watt heater, and aluminum was the only choice for me as I have a 8" Red Severum that could break a glass one. It comes with a suction cup, but my tank has issues with suction cups. I was happy to see that with a little wedging, the heater set nicely on the bottom of the tank where I need it, with no suction cups.

The wiring is a bit clunky as there is one wire for the thermometer and one for the heater. The thermometer probe must be away from the heater for an accurate temp and so the thermostat can adjust properly. It's a necessary evil for these type of heaters with the external thermostat.

These are hard to find for a good price. I was not familiar with this brand, and with little feedback as to quality I was hesitant. This heater is running strong and accurate, all I need is for it to last and I am a happy camper.

4 stars because the wiring and thermostat setup/adjustment could be a bit easier.

Would I buy it again? You bet, but ask me in a year as well.

Read Best Reviews of ViaAqua Titanium Aquarium Heater, 300-Watt Here

This brand of heaters cannot be used in a horizontal position. There is no mention of this until you open the box.

Want ViaAqua Titanium Aquarium Heater, 300-Watt Discount?

I really liked this heater at first. It has worked very well in my 60 gallon tank. Just a couple months ago, the problem is that the built in thermostat is reading my water temperature wrong, I would assume this is wrong rather than my mercury thermometer. I have it turned down to something like 72F and my water is about 78F. This is just my experience with this product. Would I buy it again? I don't know.

Save 24% Off

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Compared with the glass reactor with jacket, the high quality stone crusher has wide applications. Here: www.toption-china.com/products/glass-reactor-with-jacket-10l. Generally speaking, the stone crusher machine may include vibrating feeder, stone jaw crusher, pex jaw crusher, vertical shaft impact crusher, vibrating screen, sand washing machine etc.

Anonymous said...

ViaAqua Titanium Aquarium Heater, 300-Watt this is the best and most reliable heater for the money on the market today . It has a digatal read ... aqheater.blogspot.com

Post a Comment