biOrb Large Volcano - 9 and 16 Gallon

biOrb Large Volcano - 9 and 16 GallonI took off the green plants from the volcano because I wanted to add my own more colorful plants, you can easily re attach them, and it is not noticable that they were removed. As indicated in my title, I have the color changing LED unit and it looks so amazingly cool with this volcano! I will try and get a picture or 2 up of my tank.

First of all, my volcano with plants looks NOTHING like the pictured one!

Second, it was too tall for my 16 gallon container so my husband had to cut it off so we could put the light back in the tank. The water, which was newly cleaned, has been cloudy ever since -maybe from the volcano?

Buy biOrb Large Volcano - 9 and 16 Gallon Now

This volcano is a 'must have' in my opinion for a BiUbe.

It is just tall enough to cover the bubble tube and really looks great!

Read Best Reviews of biOrb Large Volcano - 9 and 16 Gallon Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment