Microbe-Lift Special Blend for Home Aquariums

Microbe-Lift Special Blend for Home Aquariums, 16-OunceThis is by far the most effective aquarium additive I have ever used. It's speeds up the cycle and significantly reduces the frequency of water changes ... without polluting the water with chemicals. I still test my water regularly just less water changes. There's really no need to add anything else. Highly recommend.

After using Microbe Lift PL in my pond, I found out about Microbe Lift's in-home products. True to form, the aquarium products stink just as much as the pond stuff (the smell goes away after a few minutes), but it works wonders! Crystal clear water; reduced algal growth in my 125 gal. fresh water, and 50 gal reef-tanks; and and vibrant, healthy, active fish.

100% natural and I swear by these products.

Buy Microbe-Lift Special Blend for Home Aquariums Now

I was looking for a product that would extend water changes in my fresh water fish tank and create a healthy environment for my fish. When I was at Petco, they recommended Microbe-Lift Special Blend. I used it as instructed and this product is excellent. The water is crystal clear and I haven't changed the water in 4 months; it says you can go up to 6 months. This product does smell like rotten eggs, which is normal; however the smell goes away within minutes. I highly recommend this product for anyone who is tired of water changes and wants a healthy environment for their fish. The product sates you can use this for salt water fresh as well.

Read Best Reviews of Microbe-Lift Special Blend for Home Aquariums Here

Found this stuff at PetCo and gave it a try, I love it. It smells horrible, but it works. I have 5 aquariums from 150g to 10g, had no problems at all. I bought niteout originally but Special Blend alone has worked for me. Never had any water problems. I recommend this over all other bacteria supplements. I'd give it 10 stars if I could.

Want Microbe-Lift Special Blend for Home Aquariums Discount?

This product does have a bad smell at first that dissipates quickly. Hydrogen Sulfide (the source of that rotten egg smell) induces a state of "hibernation" so the bacteria survive longer. It is added as a type of preservative if you will. I crack the top, measure it out, quickly re-cap the bottle and then toss my dose in the tank. The smell lingers in the room for just a bit but it doesn't make your tank water stink. Once the process of opening the bottle and kicking up that smell is over and airs out I don't have any smell sticking around. My ammonia and nitrites are both at 0ppm with nitrates 30ppm. For the first time in 5 years my plants are growing instead of keeling over on me. I haven't been using it long, but I'm really glad I found it. Smell aside :)

Save 54% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment