Action Air® Treasure Chest Live-Action Aerating Aquarium Ornaments

Action Air® Treasure Chest & Diver Live-Action Aerating Aquarium Ornament - Color May VeryThis is really cute and works great but the chest is a lil light you need to make sure the rocks help hold it down!

This little chest works great, however make sure you get or have an air flow valve to cut down the airflow to this. I have a separate bubbler and this chest. The air opening in the chest is large so all of the air comes out of it and keeps the lid open, and no air flowed to my bubbler until I put a small valve to turn the flow down. Now it works like a charm.

Buy Action Air® Treasure Chest Live-Action Aerating Aquarium Ornaments Now

I love the idea of the diver going up and down as the treasure chest opens and closes. Unfortunately, the chains attaching the diver to the chest are cheaply made, so the diver came off and I had to sort of rig him so he stays attached to the chest. Due to the rigging, he doesn't go up and down when the chest opens and closes.

Read Best Reviews of Action Air® Treasure Chest Live-Action Aerating Aquarium Ornaments Here

I like this decorator but the air hole clogs and has to be soaked in vinegar to unclog so air can come out.

Want Action Air® Treasure Chest Live-Action Aerating Aquarium Ornaments Discount?

I love this fish tank ornament! Great colors and well made. The lid stays open all the time, but it still looks great. The bubbles are a nice feature. Divers hangs perfectly. It's light, so I silicon glued a rock to the bottom of the chest to make sure it stays down. The glue is safe for fish. The rock is covered by gravel, so it's not visible. I bought a second one, since divers should be in pairs. :o)

Save 20% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment