Aquatic Creations Tyrannosaurus Rex Dinosaurs Bubbler Aquarium Ornament

Aquatic Creations Tyrannosaurus Rex Dinosaurs Bubbler Aquarium OrnamentI LOVED my t-rex for the first 3 years I had it. I had even repainted it after the paint had worn down.

Then suddenly my fish started dying. I replaced the few that died but all of those died as well! I thought it was the water quality so I did a 75% water change with distilled water and tried again with 2 more fish. Those died too. I thought that maybe the paint had started to leach some how into the water so I took the T-Rex out to re-seal the paint. I discovered that the pin holding on the head had metal in it and it had been rusting!

I did a 50% water change after taking him out and got a few new fish and everyone is happy and still alive.

Its a great decoration for a year or 2 but it needs to be taken out after a while.

This product is very cool. I was disappointed at first because the bubbles were so powerful, they were moving the dinosaur body. It would flip the head head or the bubbles would come out of the back of his neck. After some adjusting and "locking" it down with some stones and a log, it has been flawless. It is definitely a talking point of everyone who enters the room and the fish loves it. The big bubbles must feel good because the goldfish is constantly in its flow.

Buy Aquatic Creations Tyrannosaurus Rex Dinosaurs Bubbler Aquarium Ornament Now

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Compared with the glass reactor with jacket, the high quality stone crusher has wide applications. Here: www.toption-china.com/products/glass-reactor-with-jacket-10l. Generally speaking, the stone crusher machine may include vibrating feeder, stone jaw crusher, pex jaw crusher, vertical shaft impact crusher, vibrating screen, sand washing machine etc.

Post a Comment