TetraPond Sludge Reducer Block, 4PK, 1 Block Treats 250 Gallons

TetraPond Sludge Reducer Block, 4PK, 1 Block Treats 250 GallonsI built a turtle pond-red ear sliders, Alot of fun

Works to keep the sludge down

Tetra products are usually real good and easy to use.

Clears my water of turtle poop.

Recomend highly.

This stuff really works. It cleaned my pond and kept it very clear.

I am very satisfied with this product.

Buy TetraPond Sludge Reducer Block, 4PK, 1 Block Treats 250 Gallons Now

I lke this product very much as it keeps our fish pond clean and clear. Before we had to empty the pond by hand. Yuck.

Read Best Reviews of TetraPond Sludge Reducer Block, 4PK, 1 Block Treats 250 Gallons Here

its been in the pond but I still get more and more algae and I have to use algaecide for that. there is lots of sludge still on the bottom. so I dont know what this is supposed to be doing for the pond.

Want TetraPond Sludge Reducer Block, 4PK, 1 Block Treats 250 Gallons Discount?

I really like Tetra Pond Block it saves a lot of work cleaning the pond it keeps the water pretty clear for a lot longer than a lot of other treatments and all you have to do is drop it in and make sure the amount is correct for the size of your pond.

I am sold

Save 14% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment