Water Lily - Medium White and Green - 8 1/2 in.

Water Lily - Medium White and Green - 8 1/2 in.I bought this for my betta tank, but in pink and a little spikier petals, and it looks very nice! The flower part is right below the surface of the water in my tank, and bettas love to lay on and in things right at the surface, so I find him there in his flower constantly throughout the day resting. It's well made, I like the gravel bowl base a lot, and it's very easy to clean. The plastic isn't rough or hard, so it won't cut your fish's fins. Very happy with this product.

I was expecting it to be a little tall than it is. I think 8.5 inches is rather generous. More like 6. I do like how the leaves are detachable, and I like the gravel tray.

Do wish I could pick my color though, I got pink. I hate pink.

Shipping costs jack this thing up to $10. This things not worth $10.

Buy Water Lily - Medium White and Green - 8 1/2 in. Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment