ClearFree® Premium Undergravel Aquarium Filters

Penn Plax 40/55 Gallon Aquarium Premium Under Tank FilterI really like undergravel filters for filtration. It's old school tech and if you go with some plants, it will fertilize them. I've had systems setup where I didn't have to change water for 6 months because of the balance between plants and the filter. Just topping off. Just beware of some of the colored gravel. I bought some from petco that broke down in 2 months and mass killed all the fish in my tank. I've got the filter in another tank with different gravel and it's working fine.

I couldn't find an undergravel filter from any stores in my area. Saw this one on amazon and it was delivered very quickly, and was just what I needed. It is help keeping the water my 20 gallon aquarium nice and clear.

Buy ClearFree® Premium Undergravel Aquarium Filters Now

excellent product----aquariums now have all sorts of canister filters but nothing beats the old school idea of an undergravel filter-----excellent product for a healthy tank

Read Best Reviews of ClearFree® Premium Undergravel Aquarium Filters Here

These filters are great for setting up a biological filter for your aquarium. The inlet holes in the plates have the same grid work as the plates so if you are removing a powerhead and accidental kick the tube out gravel does not fall underneath the plates.

Want ClearFree® Premium Undergravel Aquarium Filters Discount?

Great price for an exceptional product. Easy to assemble and install. Works wonderfully and now my fish are happy too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment