EcoPlus Submersible Pump - 633 gph

EcoPlus Submersible Pump - 633 gphI used this in my 400 gallon pond. So far it has worked very well. its well built and has a removable filter in the housing which can be cleaned and reused. It also comes with these fittings, two-.75" Barbed x .75" Threaded, two-.5" Barbed x .75" Threaded, .75" Barbed x 1.25" Threaded and Nozzle x .75" Threaded. The Inlet is 1.25" NPT and the outlet is .75" NPT. The power cord is 120 volt and 175 inch. Max height is 7.8 feet and 594 GPH. It take 35 watts of power to run this pump.

So far so good I'll update my review if I experience any issues.

Not worth it in my opinion. Although I'm not sure that's what it was designed for. May have better longevity as a fish tank pump constantly running versus off and on for ebb and flow hydroponics? I dunno, but I'm going to purchase another pump.

Buy EcoPlus Submersible Pump - 633 gph Now

This pump replaced one of unknown GPH which was oil lubricated and had leaked into the fountain. I chose this pump because I wanted something that had high GPH for the watts consumed as I run my pump 24/7.

After several months its working great. I have it enclosed in a filter box and I chlorinate the pond to keep out algae. The output is good but not great, but since I have nothing to compare the 633gph to, I can't accurately comment. This is well suited for my 4' x 6' x 1.5' Deep pond and could easily handle double the size.

Seems like a well made product for the price.

Read Best Reviews of EcoPlus Submersible Pump - 633 gph Here

The instructions mention a knob that will adjust the speed of flow, but there is no knob so this has only one speed.

Want EcoPlus Submersible Pump - 633 gph Discount?

This pump is wonderful and definitely a plus since it was less expensive then the store items. No issues and does a good job filtering!

Save 14% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment