U.P. Aqua Professional (Angle) Tweezers

U.P. Aqua Professional TweezersThis is the third pair of tweezer I bought from Amazon that is defective. First one rusted severely, second one was a replacement of first one, except its tips are not aligned, now this one looks nice,feels nice, but rusts. Unless I'm having very bad luck, something is wrong with Amazon's inventory or at least what Amazon is sending me.

The tweezers are excellent quality and very easy to clean. I do wish I could find a slightly longer version though.

Buy U.P. Aqua Professional (Angle) Tweezers Now

They are as described. Well made and easy to handle! I ordered the scissors too and both products are great

Read Best Reviews of U.P. Aqua Professional (Angle) Tweezers Here

These U.P. Aqua long tweezers are very useful to keep aquarium plants as well as for other aquarium chores.

Now, some aquarium brands sell tweezers at ridiculous (or outrageous) prices. But, guess where they are from? For example, ADA tweezers are from Pakistan (no offense to Pakistan people, though). And the price is well over $40 or $50. I don't believe the labor costs for Pakistani workers are so high that those tweezers have to be over $40 or %50 dollars per set.

This U.P. Aqua pinsettes show a very good quality. The tips are well matched and accurate. I can work on tiny coral mosses with them.

Some might consider a smaller tweezers. I have a smaller one, but I use this long one so much more frequently although my tanks are lesser than 12 inch deep. I believe if you want only one tweezers, this size would be better.

Want U.P. Aqua Professional (Angle) Tweezers Discount?

this items is well made and I haven't had and problems using it this past week. I would recommend this item.

Save 21% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment