Sunken Ship Hull Ornament - 20 in. x 7.5 in. x 6 in.

Sunken Ship Hull Ornament - 20 in. x 7.5 in. x 6 in.The picture does not do this ornament justice. It is absolutely perfect. I have large fish and it's hard for me to find a decoration with holes large enough for them to explore inside. This sunken ship is the perfect accessory to my aquarium. Kids think it looks neat yet it is tasteful enough for adults. There are three huge holes in the bottom. Two on one side, one on the other. The bottom is left open so the gravel or sand can be viewed inside. It really looks like a sunken ship that has sat on the bottom for a while. I personally adore it. The holes are large and create an open feel, yet there's still enough shadows to make fish feel as though they are safe and hiding.

I have a few different aquariums. This is in my 50 gallon and looks great. It's not overly large but takes up a good chunk of space. I would say that it would nicely fit anywhere above a 20 gallon tank. It would be a bit overwhelming in a 15 gallon but could probably fit. But like I said, I would go for anything above a 20 gallon with this particular accessory.

The color is very natural and it really looks like wood. So many accessories with wood accents look like plastic. This one actually looks like wood. It's a detail I personally really appreciate. My fish love it. It looks great. I couldn't have asked for a better accessory. And it was packaged flawlessly.

This thing is HUGE! I have it in a 45 gallon tank and its the centerpiece. The fish love it, plenty of room to explore and hide.

Buy Sunken Ship Hull Ornament - 20 in. x 7.5 in. x 6 in. Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment