LED light clip-on nano aquarium fish reef plant tank Dolphin Curve adjustable gray cover

LED light clip-on nano aquarium fish reef plant tank Dolphin Curve adjustable gray coverI really like this light. The one in my aquarium has become so dim that I couldn't even see my betta, Rufus, anymore. I had to use a small flashlight to find him, even in the daylight. Now, I can see him, and his beautiful tank. The light is nice looking, and classy, and very easy to use. Worth the money. It came with a very nice, personal note from the company, also; that was a pleasant surprise.

The light is perfect for my tank, but it some of the light did shine on the wall, which I didn't want; I like when only the tank is lit up. But, I really like the light, and I came up with an easy fix....some electrical tape. I covered half of the light, underneath, and you can't even tell that it is covered. It leaves my tank with a really beautiful shine inside of the tank. Love it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment