EcoPlus Submersible Pump - 264 gph - 6.3 ft. max - 20W - 1/2 - 3/4 in. ID

EcoPlus Submersible Pump - 264 gph - 6.3 ft. max - 20W - 1/2 - 3/4 in. IDI built a homemade aeroponics system and am using this pump as a way to spray my roots. It works great and is creating a nice multi-stream spray that gets to my roots! Its also relatively quiet with nothing more than a little hum coming from it. The splashing water (in a good trickle sort of way) is heard more loudly than this pump working.

This is actually the 3rd EcoPlus I have purchased. The other two weren't as strong and since I'm going from the floor up about 5feet to my 40g aquarium I needed it to have a decent output up that kind of incline. I haven't been disappointed. I attach a garden hose, put the pump in my aging tank of water, put the other end of the hose into the aquarium and plug it in. It does a really nice job and I highly recommend it for this type of use.

Buy EcoPlus Submersible Pump - 264 gph - 6.3 ft. max - 20W - 1/2 - 3/4 in. ID Now

The only noise I hear is the water flowing. It's pretty quiet. It only has one moving part so hopefully it will last a good long while. I liked it so much I got a second one for my system (to pump water back and forth in an aquaponics system).

It comes with several attachments which is nice.

Read Best Reviews of EcoPlus Submersible Pump - 264 gph - 6.3 ft. max - 20W - 1/2 - 3/4 in. ID Here

Ive had this pump working in my aquaponics system for months now. Works like a dream! Would definately recommend this for a hyrdo/aquaponics system or for a fountain. Really powerful! Its small but definately packs a punch

Want EcoPlus Submersible Pump - 264 gph - 6.3 ft. max - 20W - 1/2 - 3/4 in. ID Discount?

I have a Zoo Med Turtle Tub kit, and in about 18 months I've already had two of the motors in the canister filter die on me. It's now out of warranty, so instead of spending another $70 or so on a whole new filter, I picked this one up and mounted it in the tank. It can be run in-line, but I didn't have another tube of the correct size for that. I may do that later on.

This pump has been great so far (about 2 weeks). It pushes the water significantly better than the built-in pump the Zoo-Med filter had and keeps the water cleaner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment