Aqua-Glo Fluorescent Aquarium Bulb

Aqua-Glo Fluorescent Aquarium Bulb, 15-Watt/18-InchI've now had 2 in a row of these go bad .. first one failed after no less than 30 minutes .. its replacement only lasted 24 hours. I had one of the same brand before that lasted for 1.5 years (if not more).

Arrived quickly & works as described. My Aquatic plants & fish like it! It DOES NOT put off the yellow cast that some brands do. Very nice!

Buy Aqua-Glo Fluorescent Aquarium Bulb Now

Received the bulb very quickly but was disappointed to find that it didn't work and it had to be returned. Ended switching to LED light, really like it.

Read Best Reviews of Aqua-Glo Fluorescent Aquarium Bulb Here

This light is a bargain for the price! The tank is lit up very well! I would order again when i need one!

Want Aqua-Glo Fluorescent Aquarium Bulb Discount?

Work great and bright and it gave a lot of light for my school of fish and my plant are glowing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment