NEW - FLAT SCREEN UNDERWATER FANTASY MOTION LIGHT AQUARIUM

NEW - FLAT SCREEN UNDERWATER FANTASY MOTION LIGHT AQUARIUMI was so excited when it came, well my daughter was mostly. We hung it on the wall the second day we got it and it looked good. But after the 4th day it stopped working and it hasn't come back on sense. Don't waste your money on it

was not happy on what it cost. Thought it would be better quality. Makes a terrable noise and if I exchange it they raised the price on it if I want to buy it again. No Way!!! Not worth the money.

Buy NEW - FLAT SCREEN UNDERWATER FANTASY MOTION LIGHT AQUARIUM Now

This item was bought for my grandson for a Christmas present. When he opened it, the screen was broken from top to bottom. I notified Amazon and they notified DBROTH. I received an email from DBROTH informing me that they would get to me in the order they received notification. After 3 days I emailed them again. They sent me the same email. It has now been 7 days and I have heard nothing. Looks like I am stuck with a broken item and a disappointed grandson. I am surprised that Amazon does business with a company that doesn't stand behind their products.

Read Best Reviews of NEW - FLAT SCREEN UNDERWATER FANTASY MOTION LIGHT AQUARIUM Here

I received this item yesterday and I am so disappointed. It is very nice to look at and I was excited to plug it in to see it in motion. However, once plugged in, the noise coming from the unit (buzzing/metal sound and cracking noise) made it impossible to relax and watch the fish. Certainly not enjoyable at all.

Want NEW - FLAT SCREEN UNDERWATER FANTASY MOTION LIGHT AQUARIUM Discount?

I ordered this item for an elderly often out-of-it aunt in assisted care in lieu of a real aquarium. She is having trouble using it and claims nothing moves when she plugs it in. I am far from her, and the distributor says they just forward the sealed package and don't know how it works. My aunt says there were no instructions, which may or may not be true. Could someone please post how it works so that I can talk her through it on the phone? Is there a switch to make the fish move? DO they move or does the background move? Is leaving it plugged in a problem due to heat build up? Thanks for your help. She was supposed to enjoy this gift, not fear it or get frustrated by it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment