Petco White Aquarium Sand, 20 lbs.

Petco White Aquarium Sand, 20 lbs.Washed it before use it works well in my tank no problems with my freshwater tank so far. This is my first time using sand so we will see how it holds up.

So this sand is great! So I couldn't wait to get this in my tank. I rinsed it until the water ran clear, and put it into my tank. A word of advice, after putting into your tank and filling with water, I would do a 50% water change, b careful though you don't want tis to jam or ruin your filter, mine being a bio wheel, it could ruin the propeller. Turn of your filter until all the sand settles. In my case I had a second internal filter that I used. Anyhoo my tank looks great and I will update after a month or so and some cleaning to let you know how well that goes. Till then. Thanks

Buy Petco White Aquarium Sand, 20 lbs. Now

almost didnt order because there are no reviews or anything about this sand, but glad that i did. Its nice and white like beach sand but the sand itself is a little larger in size. still looks good, this bag almost filled the bottom of my 55 gal aquarium. freshwater or salt

Read Best Reviews of Petco White Aquarium Sand, 20 lbs. Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment