Action Air® Pirate Skeleton Live-Action Aerating Aquarium Ornaments

Action AirĀ® Pirate Skeleton w/Jug & Treasure Chest Live-Action Aerating Aquarium Ornamentthis is another item you can not find in your local store. love this in my tank. my grandson loves to see him move only promblem need to be a little more heavier so he will not keep floating to top had to build so much rocks on him to keep him down in tank

This item was a great addition to my tank. Could use a better anchoring system, I had to unplug it from my bubbler system because it kept floating up to the top of my tank. But it looks great just as a decoration!

Buy Action Air® Pirate Skeleton Live-Action Aerating Aquarium Ornaments Now

I like this ornament it's cute and works great if you have valve to adjust the pressure. The other reviewer sounds like they have too much air pressure. Only about two bubbles come out every few seconds so not great it you want this for aeration.

Read Best Reviews of Action Air® Pirate Skeleton Live-Action Aerating Aquarium Ornaments Here

He is now in my tank. He is cruising. Really well.. Really cool to watch. Great cause you can control airline to

make him go faster or slower.

Want Action Air® Pirate Skeleton Live-Action Aerating Aquarium Ornaments Discount?

This is awesome and works great. Not sure about complaints about floating up or hard to secue. It has 3 legs with disk bottoms that sit in gravel nicely.

Save 4% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment