biOrb Ceramic Media - 2 lb. Bag

biOrb Ceramic Media - 2 lb. BagThis ceramic media is attractive and allows easy water flow for the biOrb filter. It supposedly allows bacteria to grow and maintain water quality and clarity but I didn't see this. It is quite expensive but appears to be very durable so it will last quite a while.

these rocks paired with stress zyme have totally cleared up my new betta tank. I thought i would never get it to be completely clear. But very glad this worked out for me and my fish!

Buy biOrb Ceramic Media - 2 lb. Bag Now

I had bought some of this product years ago and use it in my canister filter for my freshwater aquarium. It hasn't broken down so I continue to use it. I love the look of it as it looks like saltwater live rock (but is a lot lighter kinda like lava rock). Biologically it probably works about as good as ceramic noodles or similar. I add bacteria every once in awhile to keep up the growth levels.

Read Best Reviews of biOrb Ceramic Media - 2 lb. Bag Here

Exactly what needed for my Bio orb. I like it, my fish like it, everyone is happy! Stones are large, but they look nice.

Want biOrb Ceramic Media - 2 lb. Bag Discount?

The baby biorb does not include enough ceramic media. on a different note, i look of the product and i reccomend this not only for biorb products but other tanks as well

Save 16% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment