Laguna Floating Feeding Station Ring, 9-3/4-inch

Laguna Floating Feeding Station Ring, 9-3/4-inchI bought this feeding ring to keep the floating food pellets out of my floating skimmer, it definitely does the job! the fish tend to knock it around spilling a few pellets, but most of the food stays contained. Definitely worth it.

I bought this to keep the floating Koi food pellets out of the pond plants and out of the skimmer. If you only have fish under 6 inches it would probably work. My big Koi hit the food when feeding and knock the pellets out of the ring. I also tried a small Hula Hoop and an 8 ft piece of garden water hose and the same thing happened, with each one. Easier to turn the skimmer /filter pump for an hour or two till they are finished eating, what was tossed into the pond.

Buy Laguna Floating Feeding Station Ring, 9-3/4-inch Now

very happy with this, it keeps the majority of the fish food in the ring so not much is wasted and I like having a central area for the fish to eat. It is heavy enought that if the fish hit it, the food stays put

Read Best Reviews of Laguna Floating Feeding Station Ring, 9-3/4-inch Here

This was exactly what I needed for feeding my koi. I have a very active waterfall and all of my feed would immediately go right into the skimmer. Now the koi can fest on all of the food without it being wasted. I tied a string to it and anchored it to a rock so it would stay in one area of the pond.

Want Laguna Floating Feeding Station Ring, 9-3/4-inch Discount?

My little pond has a skimmer, so the floating pallets tend to get sucked into the skimmer box. I bought this ring in hope to contain the pallets. It sort of worked, but my 6 inch hungry kois kept moving the ring around and jumped all over it. So sometimes pallet can get out, and the ring can move in front of the skimmer blocking it. It's not working ideally for me. I don't know any way but to fasten it with a string, which is unsitely. The ring is not big enough. Right now I had put it away until my lillie pads appear, and the ring might work better between lillie pads to secure it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment