150 Watt Titanium Heater 30 to 60 gallon aquariums

150 Watt Titanium Heater 30 to 60 gallon aquariumsI had this heated for approx 3 weeks now and I woke up this morning to find my whole tank dead. The water was about 100 degrees!!!!!!!!!!! This heater was set at 78 degrees and it just malfunctioned and never stopped heating my tank!!! I am soooo dissapointed, I loved all my fish. Do not buy this heater! Now I have to buy a new heater and all new fish!

Great heater. Heats quickly and consistently. I needed a secondary heater for the winter months and this one is perfect. I like that it is completely submersible.

Buy 150 Watt Titanium Heater 30 to 60 gallon aquariums Now

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Compared with the glass reactor with jacket, the high quality stone crusher has wide applications. Here: www.toption-china.com/products/glass-reactor-with-jacket-10l. Generally speaking, the stone crusher machine may include vibrating feeder, stone jaw crusher, pex jaw crusher, vertical shaft impact crusher, vibrating screen, sand washing machine etc.

Post a Comment