Lee's Ultra GravelVac, Self-Start with Nozzle & Hose Clip - 16" Large

Lee's Ultra GravelVac, Self-Start with Nozzle & Hose Clip - 16' LargeVery easy to use, i used it in my 40 gallon tank and it worked perfectly. Just follow directions on the package.

Great product.

This works awesome. I had gotten a new 72 gallon bowfront tank and was using the old 6" gravel vac. So i decided to give this a shot. Has a high flow rate which makes it easy to move quickly around the tank. Would definitely recommend this to someone with a deep tank.

Buy Lee's Ultra GravelVac, Self-Start with Nozzle & Hose Clip - 16" Large Now

I guess I am just a creature of habit, but I do not like to put things together, NAMELY THINGS THAT HOLD WATER. It was time to replace my old siphon bought in 1991, which was all one piece. Now I have a taller tank, so needed a longer siphon. This fit the bill. Self Start you say? NOPE! I do it the old fashioned way...The reason for minus 1 star.

Read Best Reviews of Lee's Ultra GravelVac, Self-Start with Nozzle & Hose Clip - 16" Large Here

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Compared with the glass reactor with jacket, the high quality stone crusher has wide applications. Here: www.toption-china.com/products/glass-reactor-with-jacket-10l. Generally speaking, the stone crusher machine may include vibrating feeder, stone jaw crusher, pex jaw crusher, vertical shaft impact crusher, vibrating screen, sand washing machine etc.

Post a Comment