Marina Betta Kit Plastic Plant, Amazon Sword

Marina Betta Kit Plastic Plant, Amazon SwordI actually suctioned this sideways at one end of my betta's tank and turned the leaves a certain way so that they look like little hammocks. She loves sitting on the leaves this way. I also have a betta leaf in the tank, but she prefers to lay on this plant.

As a plant it is just so-so. My betta has not hurt itself on it and liked to rest on the leaves but what bumped me from 3 stars to 4 is the suction cup base. Even if the tank gets bumped or the rocks move that plant is staying put. And to clean it the plant pulls out of the base-but i still usually just pull the whole thing up.

Buy Marina Betta Kit Plastic Plant, Amazon Sword Now

This plastic plant is pretty small but works great for our Beta. Since it has a suction cup, I hung the plant on the side of the tank so that the leaves can serve as little places for our Beta to rest. It looks great in the tank with our other plants.

Read Best Reviews of Marina Betta Kit Plastic Plant, Amazon Sword Here

my beta loves to swim all around through it. I don't regret my purchase. It nice tank accent for any beta or fish lover

Want Marina Betta Kit Plastic Plant, Amazon Sword Discount?

I have had this product for about a month and so far it has worked fine. You can't really expect much from a plastic plant, but my betta loves it. He likes to rest on the leaves and it has not caused any tears on him.

Save 69% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment