Aquarium Systems Duetto Multi-Filter Biological Filter for DJ100

Aquarium Systems Duetto Multi-Filter Biological Filter for DJ100Love this little, strong pump! I have a 5 gallon decorative tank that the pump is submerged into the decorative coral and my water is clear. For the first time my tank does not have algie!!! My fish has survived!!!

We have 2 aquariums with 2 turtles each that are living comfortably for at least 5 years in about five gallons of water which we change every 3 to 5 weeks. These turtles are very health.

I have never had the water analysed, but the fact that these turtles are all health may be enough evidence that the filters are doing a very good job.

Buy Aquarium Systems Duetto Multi-Filter Biological Filter for DJ100 Now

Unable to locate this locally without calling or driving all over the island. Received what I needed and it was timely.

Read Best Reviews of Aquarium Systems Duetto Multi-Filter Biological Filter for DJ100 Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment