Vibran-Sea Fountain Fern Silk-Style Aquarium Plant, Large 13-14 tall, Green

Vibran-Sea Fountain Fern Silk-Style Aquarium Plant, Large 13-14 tall, GreenIt looks good, lasts and the leaves spread out in the water. Very good quality. I have a taller tank, so I would recommend you pick the right size for your tank.

I was blown away when I put these silk plants in my aquarium! Bright and beautiful, they brighten up the whole tank. They sway with the current and they're soft. The fish seem at ease with these plants in their home. I'll never go back to plastic!!

Amy

Buy Vibran-Sea Fountain Fern Silk-Style Aquarium Plant, Large 13-14 tall, Green Now

Great addition to aquarium! The best plants I have ever had!

Pay attention at how tall they are, check if they will be ok in your aquarium.

Highly recommend!

Read Best Reviews of Vibran-Sea Fountain Fern Silk-Style Aquarium Plant, Large 13-14 tall, Green Here

This plant is just like the purple plant, same size, silk style. It is very realistic and a good size. I like it very much and highly recommend this plant for aquarium decor.

Want Vibran-Sea Fountain Fern Silk-Style Aquarium Plant, Large 13-14 tall, Green Discount?

Bright yellow green which is what I was looking for as a contrasting color. Very flow-ey, large and spreads out. Love it.

Save 67% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment