Jardin Tree Style Plastic Fish Tank Ornament Aquarium Plant, Blue

Jardin Tree Style Plastic Fish Tank Ornament Aquarium Plant, BlueWhen I received this product it was very compacted and not fluffy. You have to fluff it up like a fake Christmas tree, then it can get really poofy or what ever you want. The one that I received was not as blue as I would have preferred(or as shown in picture) Also the blue that was used was not quite as bright enough for what I expected it to be. It was about 50% blue and 50% white, which kind of through off how I wanted my tank to look having it look like a tree is cool, and the little green shrubs at the bottom of it area a nice touch. It looks good covered in gravel. The bottom stand is a weight so the little blue tree doesn't float away. If it was bluer I would buy this again. I will add a few pictures of it too.

Beautiful! I am very pleased. I didnt expect it to be that big. And it just wow' s my fish tank. Buy it, u will be amazed. more beautiful than the pic.

Buy Jardin Tree Style Plastic Fish Tank Ornament Aquarium Plant, Blue Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment