Aquatic Fundamentals 50/65 Upright Gallon Aquarium Stand

Aquatic Fundamentals 50/65 Upright Gallon Aquarium StandIt's holding a water filled 50gal tank with plants,three ornaments, 50lbs gravel, and filter. No wobble,and looks really beautiful. The assembly was fairly easy. The parts were labled, and the instruction sheet was easy enough for me to follow. I was dissapointed that there wasn't a shelf in the unit, or a back board, which I think would have enhanced the structural integrity. I am still pleased with the unit and would recommend it to anyone looking for a large tank stand.

I was very pleased with this tank stand. It is very high quality and subdued (allowing for the beauty of the tank).

I would buy another in a heartbeat.

A word of warning! It was not easy to assemble. For someone who has not put together furniture before, the directions were rather baffling. Once I sat down and slowly figured it out, it made perfect sensebut it did take a great deal of effort on my part. If you are not good at assembly, beware!

Buy Aquatic Fundamentals 50/65 Upright Gallon Aquarium Stand Now

I am very happy with this purchase. The stand is very sturdy and was simple to put together. I recommend this for anyone needing a stand for this size tank.

Read Best Reviews of Aquatic Fundamentals 50/65 Upright Gallon Aquarium Stand Here

There was a knock at the door and a package arrived. I opened the box to find another box plainly packaged. I opened that box only to find individual components neatly wrapped in protective foam wrapping. Holy smokes these pieces are heavy, coated and sealed ,not cheap particle board with laminate.These parts have a semi gloss black finish and seem to restst any scratching. I lay the parts out just to find a pair of hinges and a magnet, 24 studs and cam locks and that was about it. Reading the instructions it showed that all you have to do is screw the studs in then install in desired location, insert cam lock and move on to the next piece. The final part of the assembly was the door. Install the 2 hinge pieces and the magnetic lock, install the door with minor adjustment. The lock mechanisim is real nice, you push the door in to lock/unlock. The whole thing took about 35 minutes to assemble. The bottom is flat and coated on both sides like the top. Another thing that I liked was the fact that this stand needed no leveling and the door worked fine. Being that there were no markings on the box and on the instructions so it is safe to assume that this was a nicely crafted piece of furnature made here in the US which is rare today. Being that the stand is sealed it seems that it will not suffer form water damage, salt problably wont damage it either. I am using this stand for a reptile cage but I do not doubt that it will hold the weight of a fishtank. The compartment on the bottom has more than enough room to accomidate a filter with some room to access for servicing. Great stand, great quality, one of the easiest pieces of furnature to assemble at a great cost. What could be better? I just wish I found this stand for my other reptile cages, I could have bought 2 of these for the price of 1 of my crappy made in china ones.

Want Aquatic Fundamentals 50/65 Upright Gallon Aquarium Stand Discount?

I bought a 40g breeder tank and needed a stand for it since none of my furniture could support that much weight. I came across this stand and it is perfect. Do not be swayed by the reviews that say it is difficult to put together..it is EASY. I laid out all the pieces and parts, read the directions...read them again....and it went together seamlessly. The only issue I had was putting on the top. I am a petite gal and it was too heavy for me to lift, balance and try to get it lined up with the holes, so I enlisted my neighbor to come and help. Took 2 seconds and wahlah...done! Very beautiful stand. The 50/65 size fits a 40g breeder (36x18) tank perfectly. Having the back open doesn't bother me in the least, I don't know why people want it closed off. Having it open makes it super easy to access if you have a canister filter, sump..etc. Plus easy access to my surge protector where my filters, lights and air pump are plugged into. I do agree that a shelf would be nice, but I would imagine the added weight of supplies you put on a shelf would compromise the integrity of the stand. Anyway, this stand is nice and where I purchased it, it was a great deal.

1 comments:

Georg said...

Aquatic Fundamentals 50/65 Upright Gallon Aquarium Stand It's holding a water filled 50gal tank with plants,three ornaments, 50lbs gravel, and ... standaquarium.blogspot.com

Post a Comment