Finnex 150-Watt Hang-On Electronic Controller Aquarium Heater, Titanium Tube, 30 to 60-Gallon

Finnex 150-Watt Hang-On Electronic Controller Aquarium Heater, Titanium Tube, 30 to 60-GallonI have a 40 gallon reservoir that I am trying to hold around 70 Degrees. The temperature controller keeps it within 2 degrees and seems to work very efficiently.

Finnex is my go-to brand for heaters, having purchased and used many of them for breeding and raised saltwater fish plus all of their live feed. I have always purchased the digital controller models with excellent results. On this model, however, the heating tube stopped working within about 2 months, but the controller continued to work. Unfortunately, it got quite cold in my tank before I noticed.

I assumed the heater was the same except for the controller. Either this is not the case, I got a dud, or Finnex is just not building them like they used to.

Buy Finnex 150-Watt Hang-On Electronic Controller Aquarium Heater, Titanium Tube, 30 to 60-Gallon Now

I'd give this unit '0' stars if I could!

I have wasted my money on two of these units. I thought it was a nice feature to have the temperature control on the outside of my tank. Nice idea but the unit only works correctly for a very short time, (2-3 months at best). I expected allot more for an aquarium heater as expensive as this one. When the first unit failed, I thought maybe I just had a "Lemon". Now that the second unit has failed as well, I know this is what you get with this product. I was lucky to not loose any fish because I monitor the temperature regularly. Good thing, or I would have cooked my fish. THIS HEATER IS JUNK! Don't waste your money. Don't expect any help from Finnex. All they do is give you the run-around! I will never buy a Finnex product again.

Read Best Reviews of Finnex 150-Watt Hang-On Electronic Controller Aquarium Heater, Titanium Tube, 30 to 60-Gallon Here

This heater worked fine for the first month or so after I bought it. Then it started heating my tank to 90+ degrees when I had it set for 72. It has completely lost the ability to regulate its output. Do not buy this if you would like to keep your fish from bing cooked.

Want Finnex 150-Watt Hang-On Electronic Controller Aquarium Heater, Titanium Tube, 30 to 60-Gallon Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment